We love May!
Why? Because it brings us two Bank Holidays, which means we get to see more of you. This month there are lots of food and drink offers to take advantage of, some special food events, Bank Holiday celebrations and a new Man vs Food challenge. Bring on the pizzas!
Our brand-spanking new TV offers a much bigger and better view than our previous screen, so now you can enjoy a great view all the games.
RUGBY AVIVA PREMIERSHIP (All BT Sport 1)
- Friday May 2: Bath v Northampton Saints – 7.45pm
- Saturday May 3: Sale Sharks v Leicester Tigers – 3.15pm
- Sunday May 4: Exeter Chiefs v Harlequins – 2pm
- Saturday May 17: Semi-final 1 – 2pm
- Sunday May 18: Semi-final 2 – 2pm
- Saturday May 31: Final – 3pm
FOOTBALL BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE (All BT Sport 1)
- Saturday May 3: West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur – 12.45pm
FA CUP FINAL
- Saturday May 17: Hull City v Arsenal – 5pm, BT Sport 1
WORLD CUP FEVER
- From Thursday 12 June, we’re showing all the live games and hosting some special events and promotions for the occasion.
- Friday 13 June – Brazilian and World Cup Night 6-10pm
Enjoy a Brazilian inspired BBQ with South American cuisine to get help you ready for the World Cup.
England game offers
Starting from June 14, which is England vs Italy at 11pm, we’ll be offering a free mini buffet 30 minutes prior to kick off through to the final whistle. (This offer includes the World Cup Final on Sunday 13th July).
First drink free for England’s first game against Italy. Happy Hour prices 30 minutes prior to kick off through to final whistle. 50% off every pint for every time that England score and 25% off every pint every time that an England player receives a yellow card
Friday 13 June – BEAT THE KEEPER from 6pm
We’re hosting a special World Cup charity challenge on the first weekend of the tournament. See if you can beat Ash by taking penalties at him in The Duke’s garden. It’s just £2 to enter, some great prizes to be won and all proceeds go to charity. Please ask staff to sign you up.
Very Happy Hours
Whether it’s after work, or on a cheeky day off, there’s always a reason to pop into the Duke: we’ve just increased the happiness of our Happy Hour timings:
Mondays – All day
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays – 3-9pm
Fridays – 3-7pm
Enjoy a great range of drinks for just £2.75.
Monday Madness 6 – 10pm
Mondays are no longer miserable. Along with all day happy hour drinks, we’re also offer 25% off all food bills between 6-10pm (excludes Bank Holidays).
Two meals for £10!
From 6th May we will be offering two main meals for £10 from our selected menu available Mondays – Saturdays from 12-3 pm giving you the perfect excuse to catch up with a friend over lunch.
Bigger and better. Our deliciously satisfying roasts are hard to beat. Can you follow it up with a drool-worthy dessert? Go on we dare you.
- 2 courses – Just £12.95
- 3 courses – Just £15.95
Kids eat for just £1!
Midweek Meal Deals
If you feel like running away from your own kitchen, there’s always a tasty midweek offer for you here.
- Mondays – Our tasty pizzas are buy one get one free! (take away is still available)
- Tuesdays – Enjoy delicious homemade burgers: buy one get one free!
- Wednesday – Curry Night – Tuck into a curry (Korma, Jalfrezi or Madras) and enjoy a refreshing pint for just £7.95
- Thursday – Steak Night – The perfect date night before the weekend begins – enjoy two 8oz rump steaks and a bottle of wine for £24.95.
Dates for your Diary
Bank Holiday BBQs (if the weather permits)
Monday 5 May & Monday 26 May 12– 9pm
Let us entertain you this May. We’ll be serving food all day, and if the weather’s good we’re hoping for a bit of garden party and BBQ.
Sunday 25 May – Quiz Night 7pm
We’re hosting another quiz night with a fundraising raffle on Sunday 25th May to raise money for St. Andrews Church in Holcombe. It’s just £2.50 per person.
Saturday 31 May – Caribbean evening
Not going on holiday this year? Not to worry, you’ll feel whisked away when you tuck into the exotic Caribbean set menu.
3 courses for just £15.95
Saturday 7th June – The Duke’s birthday bash
In aid of our fourth birthday we’re hosting an all day fun day. We’ll have a hog roast from 7pm and music courtesy of Gary French and the Rhythm Method Band. You can check the band out here.
Ash and the team